Date(s) - 19/09/2017 - 25/10/2017
7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Back to school with Salsache!! Back to our Cuban Salsa and Rueda classes at The Lacehouse every Tuesday after a well deserved summer break!!
New Year, New format, New ways:
– New system of 6 week courses with accurate final feedback at the end of course detailing what you have learned (drop-ins are still possible but the final feedback will only be available to the students subscribing in advance to the full course)
– New and Strict Syllabus: learn all the techniques before moving on to the next levels
– Mini-Social dancing time in between the classes where you can practise what you’ve learned and mingle with other students!
-New opportunities for those of you wanting a challenge! Rueda Performance group? Ssshhhh….
On 19th September, Amazing “Open Days” offers:
1. Pay for one class or the course, try the second one for Free! :)) Good times
2. Bring a friend who’s never done Salsa before and they can try the class at 8pm for Free!!
Your Classes – Every Tuesday
7.30: Free Class/Warm up
8pm: Cuban Salsa Partnerwork (3 levels)
Beginners with Lesley
Improvers with Nikki
Intermediate/Adv with Tamba
9.10: Rueda Class
£6 for one class
£9 for 2 classes